Access Business Notes From Anywhere
BlackBerry® Notes is the secure note-taking solution designed for mobile enterprise users. It lets employees stay on top of business workflows by creating, editing and maintaining a tile-view list of notes—all on mobile.
BlackBerry Notes is built for enterprise, with features that are designed to increase productivity such as comprehensive sorting and filter capabilities, rich text options, image attachments, the ability to send a note as an email, and an intuitive user interface. BlackBerry Notes allows you to incorporate business notes into your day to get even more done on the go.
Full Desktop Experience on Mobile
With BlackBerry Notes, you can create, edit, view and delete notes and sync them back to Microsoft® Exchange for a full desktop experience on mobile, with features that go beyond traditional note-taking tools.
- View notes at a glance in a tile-view list without clutter
- Organize any note by title, category or date for easy searching on the go
- Use rich text to emphasize key points for future reference
- Send notes as emails for quick collaboration with colleagues (coming soon)
- Add images to your notes and view the synced images from Microsoft Exchange
- Switch between mobile and desktop at any time; all notes are up to date
Part of BlackBerry Secure, a comprehensive endpoint-to-endpoint approach to security, BlackBerry Notes stores all note data within the secure BlackBerry® Dynamics container.
- Keep enterprise data protected both in transit and at rest by FIPS-validated cryptography
- Eliminate the risk of notes leaking outside the organization
- Don’t sacrifice multi-app workflow; data is protected in transit between apps.
- Avoid having users adopt “shadow IT” consumer note-taking products.
Maximize Your Current Investment
Many enterprises have invested heavily in Microsoft Exchange to enable note-taking on the desktop, but they have yet to mobilize that investment. Unlike other note-taking tools, BlackBerry Notes fully integrates with Microsoft Exchange and ensures pervasive data security for business notes.
- Maximize your investment in Microsoft Exchange by extending business notes beyond the desktop.
- Use standard Exchange protocols to enable syncing between devices.
- Avoid new configuration or security workarounds.